Tuesday 7 June 2016

My Experience at the Best Hotel in Chennai near Airport

It has been a long time since I have been to Chennai, and I was really looking forward to it. I have a few friends in the city, and I also had a huge shopping list. Not mine completely, but of my mother and friends as well. When I was looking for the perfect hotel in Chennai, I realized that things have changed a lot since the last time I visited. The hotel that I had stayed in 10 years earlier had closed down since, and although there was a lot more choice, I couldn’t find anything that I liked. And then I came across one of the Hotels near Chennai international Airport, which was absolutely perfect for me. The façade looked grand enough, and I am sure the interiors would do justice as well. At least the images of the hotel from the gallery looked promising.

Hotels in Chennai
Lemon Tree Hotel, Chennai
There was also listed an absolutely huge range of amenities, and the high speed Wi-Fi connectivity was the one that clinched the deal for me. The prospect of having interrupted Internet connection seemed a great one, and I knew that keeping in touch with work and with my loved ones back home would be no trouble at all. There were also a few packages and deals that I could find on the website, and I availed one of those to ensure that my stay would be value added for sure. I can’t wait to show up at the hotel, experience their world class facilities. Stay tuned for my next post to know how it all went.

1 comment:

  1. Valuable for information if there is any other blog related this kindly ping me


    4 Star Business Hotel in Chennai

    ReplyDelete